st. anton parka Mid-length down parka
Engineered to deliver warmth to -30°C / -22°F
This parka contains 100% responsibly sourced goose down.
This is a mid-length quilted parka with a classic silhouette and a cinchable hood with removable faux-fur trim. The zipper and magnetic closures are hidden for a clean look. The St. Anton is made with breathable waterproof and windproof fabric filled with responsibly sourced goose down. Merino wool cuffs add extra coziness.
- 100% responsibly sourced — certified to the Responsible Down Standard
- Engineered to deliver warmth to -30°C / -22°F
- 700+ fill power goose down
- Detachable Faux Fur hood trim
- Quilted interior adds warmth
- Cozy lined pockets
- Merino-wool-blend cuffs
- Shoulder straps for easy portability
- We developed our warmth ratings to help you choose the right parka for your climate, activities and needs. Because everyone feels temperature differently, they are intended as guidelines only.
- Content: 85% polyester, 15% cotton; Lining: 100% polyester; Cuff rib: 80% merino wool, 20% nylon; Detachable faux fur trim: 52% acrylic, 38% modacrylic, 10% polyester; Faux fur trim: 100% polyester; Fill: 80% goose down, 20% goose feathers
- Care: Machine wash
Free Standard Shipping on this item when you sign in.
Free Standard Shipping on orders over $100 when you sign in.
Your estimated Standard Shipping time for this item is 1 - 4 business days. Get your order in as few as 1 - 2 business days by upgrading your shipping at checkout.
Sale items can only be exchanged for store credit within 30 days of the shipping date. Please visit our returns page for additional details on eligibility, timelines and how to process your return.
Item can be exchanged within 30 days, or returned within 14 days of the shipping date. Please visit our returns page for additional details on eligibility, timelines and how to process your return.
6 months ago