• Clothing 
  • Sweaters 
  • solaris sweater
Ribbed crew-neck sweater

solaris sweater

Ribbed crew-neck sweater
$98 $48.99
black #103390
* Please select a size
* Size XL in this colour is Sold Out Online but it may be available for pick up in store. Please call Aritzia Concierge at 1-855-ARITZIA (274-8942) and we’ll do our best to help!

You take your sweaters soft

This is a fully fashioned crew-neck sweater. It's knit with Wonder Yarn — the lightweight yarn that lives up to its name. This peachy-soft yarn offers the all-season warmth of wool, without the wool. It’s made with LENZING™ ECOVERO™ Viscose — responsibly sourced wood-based fibres produced through a process that reduces impact on forests, biodiversity and water supply. This version is constructed using a Wide Rib stitch with distinct columns for comfortable widthwise stretch. 

Responsible Forestry
Model is also wearing
Features
  • Fully fashioned construction means your knitwear fits you better with flat, smooth seams and less bulk. Plus, it reduces material waste in the production process. 
Materials & Care
  • Content: 62% LENZING™ ECOVERO™ Viscose, 38% polyester
  • Care: Hand wash
  • Imported
Sustainability Learn more about the sustainability of our products, including how we’re adopting sustainable alternatives for our top raw materials.
  • Fit: Tight — A close fit that hugs the body
  • Length: Hip — Intended to hit at or below the hip
  • Model is 5'11"/180cm wearing a size S
Size Chart View body measurements for this item

Shipping

Free shipping on all orders when you sign in.

See Shipping Details

Delivery

Your estimated Standard Shipping time for this item is 1 - 4 business days. Get your order in as few as 1 - 2 business days by upgrading your shipping at checkout.

Your estimated Standard Shipping delivery window for this item is Sat, May 25 - Thu, May 30. Upgrade your shipping at checkout to get your order Sat, May 25 - Tue, May 28.

See Delivery Details

Returns

Sale items can only be exchanged for store credit within 14 days of the shipping date. Please visit our returns page for additional details on eligibility, timelines and how to process your return.

Free returns on this item when you sign in.

See Returns Details
Buy Online, Pick Up In Store

So you want this item stat. Just click “Pick up in store”, select your boutique and check out. We’ll email you once your order is ready. Not seeing the pickup option? You can still check all store inventory near you.

See Buy Online, Pick Up in Store Details
2.0 / 5.0
1 Review
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Star
0
0
0
1
0
How Does it Fit?
Smaller
 
Larger
What Size Did You Order?
M (1)
Rated 2 out of 5
How Does it Fit?
Smaller
 
Larger
What Size Did You Order?
M
Material feels nice but fit is strange
When I first put my hands on this sweater I was pleasantly surprised - the material feels soft and smooth, and it seems it'd be comfortable even for extended wear. However, the fit is weird in that 90% of the sweater is form-fitting and sits nicely against my skin, but the remaining 10% is puffy in one-off places, like it'd gather on the side of my mid-back, the mid-point of my arm... I can't tell if it's because it's too big or too small, or if it's the cut. I've never experienced similar situation with sweaters before.
November 28, 2022
What's Your Height?:
5ft 8in
What's Your Usual Size?:
M