park city mid puffer Mid-length, goose-down puffer jacket
Engineered to deliver warmth to -30°C / -22°F
This puffer contains 100% responsibly sourced goose down.
This is the mid-length version of the Park City Puffer. It’s a relaxed-fit, ultra-lofty quilted puffer with a mock neck and back darts to give it a flattering shape. Engineered to deliver warmth to -30°C / -22°F, it’s filled with responsibly sourced goose down. The shell is made with a water-repellent and wind-proof fabric that gives when you move.
- Filled with 100% responsibly sourced goose down — certified to the Responsible Down Standard
- Engineered to deliver warmth to -30°C / -22°F
- Quilted for even fill distribution
- Cozy lined pockets
- We developed our warmth ratings to help you choose the right puffer for your climate, activities and needs. Because everyone feels temperature differently, they are intended as guidelines only.
- Content: Shell: 90% nylon, 10% elastane; Filling: 90% goose down, 10% goose feathers
- Care: Machine wash
- Fit: Relaxed — an easy shape that’s just shy of loose
- Model is 5'11/180 wearing a size S
Free Standard Shipping on this item when you sign in.
Free Standard Shipping on orders over $100 when you sign in.
Your estimated Standard Shipping time for this item is 2 - 5 business days. Get your order in as few as 1 - 2 business days by upgrading your shipping at checkout.
Within 14 days of the shipping date you can exchange this item, or we’ll issue you a merchandise credit on a gift card. Please visit our returns page for additional details on eligibility, timelines and how to process your return.
Return your item to any Aritzia boutique for free. If you wish to return your item by mail, use the online request form and preprinted return label (Return postage fees apply). Please visit our returns page for additional details on eligibility, timelines and how to process your return.
i wear it all the time and never feel cold. only downside is that the hood is really deep so when you put it on it comes down to your chin almost so you cant see at all
10 months ago
11 months ago