park city long puffer Water-repellent, long down puffer jacket
Engineered to deliver warmth to -40°C / -40°F
This puffer contains 100% responsibly sourced goose down.
This is the long version of the Park City Puffer. It’s a relaxed-fit, ultra-lofty quilted puffer with a mock neck. Engineered to deliver warmth to -40°C / -40°F, it’s filled with responsibly sourced goose down. The shell is made with a water-repellent and wind-proof fabric that gives when you move.
- Filled with 100% responsibly sourced goose down — certified to the Responsible Down Standard
- Engineered to deliver warmth to -40°C / -40°F
- 700+ fill power goose down
- Quilted for even fill distribution
- Cozy lined pockets
- We developed our warmth ratings to help you choose the right puffer for your climate, activities and needs. Because everyone feels temperature differently, they are intended as guidelines only.
- Content: Shell: 90% nylon, 10% spandex; Filling: 90% goose down, 10% goose feathers; Cuffs: 74% nylon, 26% elastane
- Care: Machine wash
- Fit: Relaxed — an easy shape that’s just shy of loose
- Model is 5'11/180 wearing a size S
Free Standard Shipping on this item when you sign in.
Free Standard Shipping on orders over $100 when you sign in.
Your estimated Standard Shipping time for this item is 1 - 4 business days. Get your order in as few as 1 - 2 business days by upgrading your shipping at checkout.
Sale items can only be exchanged for store credit within 30 days of the shipping date. Please visit our returns page for additional details on eligibility, timelines and how to process your return.
Item can be exchanged within 45 days, or returned within 30 days of the shipping date. To make things easier on you, we’re offering free returns on all online orders of regular-priced merchandise. Please visit our returns page for additional details on eligibility, timelines and how to process your return.
This coat nice and warm and definitely lives up to the temperature advertised but did not live up to the Babaton quality I am used to.
But color on the picture on the website is lighter then the real one. On the picture the color looks like light beige but in the reality it is dark-beige with the grey shade (sub tone)
2 months ago
2 months ago
DOWN TO -40°C / -40°F