Engineered to deliver warmth to -30°C / -22°F
oskar parka Mid-length, goose-down parka
This parka contains 100% responsibly sourced goose down.
Babaton’s parka collection mixes winter-proof details — like responsibly sourced goose down fill in the sleeves — with an eye for minimalism. Engineered to deliver warmth to -30°C / -22°F, the Oskar’s exterior fabric is water-repellent and merino wool-blend cuffs amp up the coziness.Styled with titus sweater and cohen pant wool.
- Sleeves are filled with 100% responsibly sourced goose down — certified to the Responsible Down Standard
- Engineered to deliver warmth to -30°C / -22°F
- Water-repellent exterior fabric
- Real Faux Fur lining — luxe vegan fur with an authentic look and feel
- Merino wool-blend cuffs
- Storm flap for extra warmth
- Removable hood with adjustable toggles
- Fleece-lined pockets for extra coziness
- We developed our warmth ratings to help you choose the right parka for your climate, activities and needs. Because everyone feels temperature differently, they are intended as guidelines only.
- Content: Shell: 100% polyester; Faux fur lining: 82% acrylic, 18% polyester; Sleeve lining: 100% polyester
Rib trim: 80% merino wool, 20% nylon; Sleeve fill: 80% goose down, 20% goose feathers
- Care: Machine wash
- Fit: Slim — streamlined to fit close to the body
- Model is 5'11/181 wearing a size S