oskar parka Mid-length, goose-down parka
Engineered to deliver warmth to -30°C / -22°F
Made with 100% responsibly sourced goose down.
This is a minimalist parka with a removable hood. It has 700 fill power in the body and sleeves, and is lined with plush Real Faux Fur — luxe vegan fur with an authentic look and feel. This version is made with a sueded twill fabric that is water-resistant and windproof.
- Filled with 100% responsibly sourced goose down — certified to the Responsible Down Standard
- Engineered to deliver warmth to -30°C / -22°F
- Merino-wool-blend cuffs add coziness
- Storm flap for extra warmth
- Removable hood has adjustable toggles
- Fleece-lined pockets
- We developed our warmth ratings to help you choose the right parka for your climate, activities and needs. Because everyone feels temperature differently, they are intended as guidelines only.
- Content: Shell: 88% polyester, 12% nylon; Faux fur lining: 82% acrylic, 18% polyester; Sleeve lining: 100% polyester; Rib trim: 80% merino wool, 20% nylon; Sleeve fill: 80% goose down, 20% goose feathers
- Care: Machine wash
- Fit: Slim — streamlined to fit close to the body
- Model is 5'11/181 wearing a size S
Free Standard Shipping on this item when you sign in.
Free Standard Shipping on orders over $100 when you sign in.
Your estimated Standard Shipping time for this item is 2 - 5 business days. Get your order in as few as 1 - 2 business days by upgrading your shipping at checkout.
Within 14 days of the shipping date you can exchange this item, or we’ll issue you a merchandise credit on a gift card. Please visit our returns page for additional details on eligibility, timelines and how to process your return.
Return your item to any Aritzia boutique for free. If you wish to return your item by mail, use the online request form and preprinted return label (Return postage fees apply). Please visit our returns page for additional details on eligibility, timelines and how to process your return.
I found the coat to fit slightly larger than the size guide suggests on my 5’6” 120lb frame
5 months ago