Engineered to deliver warmth to -10°C / 14°F
This parka contains 100% responsibly sourced goose down.
Engineered to deliver warmth to -10°C / 14°F, the sleeves of the Niseko are filled with responsibly sourced goose down, and it's designed to keep you cozy no matter what. A streamlined fit means you can stay warm and look put together at the same time.
- Sleeves filled with 100% responsibly sourced goose down — certified to the Responsible Down Standard
- Engineered to deliver warmth to -10°C / 14°F
- Water-resistant exterior fabric
- Real Faux Fur lining and removable collar — luxe vegan fur with an authentic look and feel
- Fleece-lined pockets for extra coziness
- Storm flaps for extra warmth
- We developed our warmth ratings to help you choose the right parka for your climate, activities and needs. Because everyone feels temperature differently, they are intended as guidelines only.
- Fit: Slim — streamlined to fit close to the body
- Model is 5'11/180 wearing a size S
- Content: Outer shell: 88% polyester, 12% nylon; Lining: 100% polyester; Sleeve fill: 80% goose down, 20% goose feathers; Faux fur pile: 100% acrylic; Faux fur backing: 100% polyester
- Care: Machine wash