This parka contains 100% responsibly sourced goose down.
Filled with responsibly sourced goose down in the sleeves and made from water-resistant fabric, the Inuvik is just the thing to keep you warm. Engineered to deliver warmth to -20°C / 4°F, Real Faux Fur lining in the body keeps you toasty when temperatures drop and merino wool-blend cuffs keep cold air out.
- Sleeves are filled with responsibly sourced goose down that's certified to the Responsible Down Standard
- Engineered to deliver warmth to -20°C / 4°F
- Water-resistant outer shell
- Real Faux Fur lining — luxe vegan fur with an authentic look and feel
- Merino wool-blend cuffs
- Fleece-lined pockets for extra coziness
- We developed our warmth ratings to help you choose the right parka for your climate, activities and needs. Because everyone feels temperature differently, they are intended as guidelines only.
- Fit: Relaxed — an easy shape that's just shy of loose
- Model is 5'11/181 cm wearing a size S
- Content: Shell: 73% cotton, 27% nylon; Faux fur lining: 80% modacrylic, 20% polyester; Sleeve lining: 100% polyester; Rib trim: 80% merino wool, 20% nylon; Sleeve filling: 80% goose down, 20% goose feathers; Faux fur trim: 79% modacrylic, 13% polyester, 8% acrylic
- Care: Machine wash