It's bundling season
This is a fully fashioned turtleneck sweater with a relaxed fit, dropped shoulders and ribbed trim. It's knit with Embrace Merino™ — extra fine-100% merino wool yarn coveted for its natural warmth and super soft feel. We source ours from a premium Italian mill. This version is constructed using a Jersey stitch for a soft drape and a smooth, flat feel.
- Fully fashioned construction means your knitwear fits you better with flat, smooth seams and less bulk. Plus, it reduces material waste in the production process.
- Origin: Yarn from Italy
- Content: 100% merino wool
- Care: Keep a good thing going by giving this knitwear the care it deserves:
- Prolong the life of your knitwear by washing less often.
- When needed, hand wash in cold water using mild detergent specially formulated for knitwear. Steer clear of fabric softeners.
- Rinse well after washing, but avoid ringing. Gently roll the garment in a towel to remove any excess water.
- Reshape your garment while still damp, and dry on a flat surface.
- Store your knitwear folded to prevent stretching.
- If pilling occurs, use a sweater comb or sweater stone to gently remove pills.
- View the merino wool care guide
Free shipping on all orders when you sign in.
Your estimated Standard Shipping time for this item is 1 - 4 business days. Get your order in as few as 1 - 2 business days by upgrading your shipping at checkout.
Your estimated Standard Shipping delivery window for this item is Sat, Sep 30 - Thu, Oct 05. Upgrade your shipping at checkout to get your order Sat, Sep 30 - Tue, Oct 03.
Sale items can only be exchanged for store credit within 14 days of the shipping date. Please visit our returns page for additional details on eligibility, timelines and how to process your return.
Free returns on this item when you sign in.
1 month ago
over 2 years ago
True to size when ordered....not anymore after cleaning it.
....Folks, this sweater shrunk to half its size. Nothing will prevent the shrinking of this garment even after all of the work I put into maintaining it properly. Water is your enemy with Wilfreds whole line of %100 merino wool garments.
I love their whole line of wool garments, but I can't pay premium prices to wear it for a month and end up with a sweater that always gets smaller with every attempt to wash the sweat out of it.
9 months ago
9 months ago