This parka contains 100% responsibly sourced goose down.
Engineered to deliver warmth to -20°C / -4°F, the Breckenridge is made with a water- and windproof fabric that's lined with soft faux sherpa. It's filled with responsibly sourced goose down and boasts cozy merino wool-blend cuffs.
- 100% responsibly sourced goose down — certified to the Responsible Down Standard
- Engineered to deliver warmth to -20°C / -4°F
- Water- and windproof exterior fabric
- Merino wool-blend cuffs
- Adjustable drawcord at bottom hem
- Removable hood with adjustable toggles
- Storm flap for extra warmth
- Fleece-lined pockets for extra coziness
- We developed our warmth ratings to help you choose the right parka for your climate, activities and needs. Because everyone feels temperature differently, they are intended as guidelines only.
- Fit: Relaxed — an easy shape that's just shy of loose
- Model is 5'11/181 cm wearing a size S
- Content: Shell: 54% cotton, 46% nylon; Lining: 100% polyester; Faux Fur Lining: 65% polyester, 21% viscose, 15% acrylic; Rib Trim: 80% merino wool, 20% nylon; Fill: 80% goose down, 20% goose feathers
- Care: Machine wash