bancroft vegan parka Mid-length, vegan parka
Warm. Dry. Happy. Vegan.
Engineered to deliver warmth to -30°C / -22°F, this vegan version of our iconic Bancroft Parka is made with waterproof and windproof fabric with a breathable lamination on the backside to keep you dry. The PrimaLoft® Insulation ThermoPlume fill is warm, lofty and will continue to insulate you even when wet. Ribbed knit cuffs cuffs add extra coziness.
- Vegan PrimaLoft® Insulation ThermoPlume fill — warm, lofty and compressible
- Engineered to deliver warmth to -30°C / -22°F
- Water- and windproof exterior fabric
- Removable Real Faux Fur collar — luxe vegan fur with an authentic look and feel
- Built-in hood wire for a moldable shape
- Shoulder straps for easy portability
- Fleece-lined pockets for extra coziness
- Inner media pocket
- Content: Shell: 85% polyester, 15% cotton; Lining: 100% polyester; Cuff rib: 100% polyester; Detachable faux fur trim: 52% acrylic, 38% modacrylic, 10% polyester; Faux fur trim: 100% polyester; Fill: 100% polyester
- Care: Machine wash
- Fit: Slim — streamlined to fit close to the body
- Model is 5'9.5/176.6 cm wearing a size S
Free Standard Shipping on this item when you sign in.
Free Standard Shipping on orders over $100 when you sign in.
Your estimated Standard Shipping time for this item is 1 - 4 business days. Get your order in as few as 1 - 2 business days by upgrading your shipping at checkout.
Sale items can only be exchanged for store credit within 30 days of the shipping date. Please visit our returns page for additional details on eligibility, timelines and how to process your return.
Item can be exchanged within 30 days, or returned within 14 days of the shipping date. Please visit our returns page for additional details on eligibility, timelines and how to process your return.
7 months ago
Highly recommended for those who struggle with the cold however i suggest go up size cuz it fits smaller than usual
Typically I am a size S and have even had winter jackets that were XS, but after looking at the measurements I ended up getting a M. I am happy that I went with the M because I am able to layer a sweater underneath if need be and not feel too constricted.
If you are in the market for a very well made and warm jacket I would definitely recommend this one!
1 year ago
1 year ago
1 year ago
DOWN TO -30°C / -22°F