bancroft parka Mid-length, goose-down parka
Engineered to deliver warmth to -30°C / -22°F
This parka contains 100% responsibly sourced goose down.
Engineered to deliver warmth to -30°C / -22°F, our iconic Bancroft Parka will now keep you warmer than ever. It's made with a water- and windproof fabric, filled with responsibly sourced goose down and boasts smart technical features.
- 100% responsibly sourced goose down — certified to the Responsible Down Standard
- Engineered to deliver warmth to -30°C / -22°F
- Water- and windproof exterior fabric
- Removable Real Faux Fur collar — luxe vegan fur with an authentic look and feel
- Storm flaps for extra warmth
- Built-in hood wire for a moldable shape
- Shoulder straps for easy portability
- Fleece-lined pockets for extra coziness
- We developed our warmth ratings to help you choose the right parka for your climate, activities and needs. Because everyone feels temperature differently, they are intended as guidelines only.
- Content: 85% polyester, 15% cotton; Lining: 100% polyester; Cuff rib: 80% merino wool, 20% nylon; Detachable faux fur trim: 52% acrylic, 38% modacrylic, 10% polyester; Faux fur trim: 100% polyester; Filling: 80% goose down, 20% goose down feathers
- Care: Machine wash
- Fit: Slim — streamlined to fit close to the body
- Model is 5'8.5/175 wearing a size S
Free Standard Shipping on this item when you sign in.
Free Standard Shipping on orders over $100 when you sign in.
Your estimated Standard Shipping time for this item is 2 - 5 business days. Get your order in as few as 1 - 2 business days by upgrading your shipping at checkout.
Within 14 days of the shipping date you can exchange this item, or we’ll issue you a merchandise credit on a gift card. Please visit our returns page for additional details on eligibility, timelines and how to process your return.
Return your item to any Aritzia boutique for free. If you wish to return your item by mail, use the online request form and preprinted return label (Return postage fees apply). Please visit our returns page for additional details on eligibility, timelines and how to process your return.
5 months ago
5 months ago
The Bancroft has been my panacea to the cold, unforgiving winter of southern Ontario. I never felt cold in ~ -27 deg cel wind chill which is great! I hate the cold. I like the flat pockets for my small carry-ons i.e. phone, keys and the separate handwarmers. I don't kno about you, but I've lost/dropped so many things from putting everything, including my hands, in the main, only pocket.
Other than that, I have some minor nitpicks. The hood is a bit confusing to figure out and it's too big. Even with the drawstrings, it's always an upneck battle to keep it to fit on my head. The coat I find is a bit on the larger fit, but not terribly so -- I sized up because reviews have stated that the fit was slightly smaller than expected! In hindsight, I should have taken the XS, as it would have looked a bit nicer on me. Lastly, I wish the coat had a more defined waist, or a drawstring in the inside of the coat. Warmth is a priority, but so is looking good!
As a reference, my height is roughly 164cm (rounded up for the review), small frame, and I weigh about 120 due to consistent weightlifting.
All in all, great coat and I would recommend it to girls who are looking for a better (and more ethical!) alternative to the CG coats!