bancroft parka Mid-length, goose-down parka
Warm. Dry. Happy.
This parka contains 100% responsibly sourced goose down.
This version of the Bancroft is made with waterproof and windproof fabric and has breathable lamination on the backside to keep you comfortable and dry. Engineered to deliver warmth to -30°C / -22°F, it's filled with responsibly sourced goose down, finished with merino-wool blend cuffs and boasts smart technical features.
- 100% responsibly sourced goose down — certified to the Responsible Down Standard
- Engineered to deliver warmth to -30°C / -22°F
- Water- and windproof exterior fabric
- Removable Real Faux Fur collar — luxe vegan fur with an authentic look and feel
- Built-in hood wire for a moldable shape
- Shoulder straps for easy portability
- Fleece-lined pockets for extra coziness
- Inner media pocket
- Content: Shell: 85% polyester, 15% cotton; Lining: 100% polyester; Cuff rib: 80% merino wool, 20% nylon; Detachable faux fur trim: 52% acrylic, 38% modacrylic, 10% polyester; Faux fur trim: 100% polyester
- Care: Machine wash
- Fit: Slim — streamlined to fit close to the body
- Model is 5'11/180 wearing a size S
Free Standard Shipping on this item when you sign in.
Free Standard Shipping on orders over $100 when you sign in.
Your estimated Standard Shipping time for this item is 1 - 4 business days. Get your order in as few as 1 - 2 business days by upgrading your shipping at checkout.
Sale items can only be exchanged for store credit within 30 days of the shipping date. Please visit our returns page for additional details on eligibility, timelines and how to process your return.
Item can be exchanged within 45 days, or returned within 30 days of the shipping date. To make things easier on you, we’re offering free returns on all online orders of regular-priced merchandise. Please visit our returns page for additional details on eligibility, timelines and how to process your return.
The hood is very annoying, It's HUGE, it covers my entire face....I don't understand the point of having a hood if you can't even use it. Even if you hold it in place, it's very uncomfortable because of the string going through it. It's so annoying that I will either pay 100$ to fix the hood or sell this jacket.
Older models of this jacket don't have that issue. Please don't design the next version of this jacket like this.
1 year ago
1 year ago
DOWN TO -30°C / -22°F