Engineered to deliver warmth to -20°C / -4°F
This parka contains 100% responsibly sourced goose down.
Engineered to deliver warmth to -20°C / -4°F, this version of the Avoriaz is made with a water- and windproof fabric that's filled with 100% responsibly sourced goose down. The cuffs are made with cozy merino-wool blend, and the streamlined shape means you'll never feel bulky.
- 100% responsibly sourced goose down — certified to the Responsible Down Standard
- Engineered to deliver warmth to -20°C / -4°F
- Water- and wind-proof exterior fabric
- Real Faux Fur lining and removable collar — luxe vegan fur with an authentic look and feel
- Merino wool-blend cuffs
- Storm flaps for extra warmth
- Fleece-lined pockets for extra coziness
- We developed our warmth ratings to help you choose the right parka for your climate, activities and needs. Because everyone feels temperature differently, they are intended as guidelines only.
- Fit: Slim — streamlined to fit close to the body
- Model is 5'8.5/175 wearing a size S
- Content: Shell: 88% polyester, 12% nylon; Faux Fur Lining: 100% polyester; Sleeve Lining: 100% polyester; Rib Trim: 80% merino wool, 20% nylon; Fill: 80% goose down, 20% goose feathers; Detachable Hood Trim: 49% modacrylic, 38% acrylic, 13% polyester
- Care: Machine wash