Grandpa may want to borrow
This is a fully fashioned V-neck cardigan with dropped shoulders and an oversized fit. It's knit with our Luxe Cashmere — 100% Grade-A cashmere coveted for its unparalleled softness and warmth. The finest available. It’s made with sustainable cashmere certified to The Good Cashmere Standard®. This version is constructed with a Jersey stitch for a soft drape and a smooth, flat feel.
- Center front placket with button closure
- Contains sustainably produced cashmere certified to The Good Cashmere Standard® by the Aid by Trade Foundation
- Fully fashioned construction means your knitwear fits you better with flat, smooth seams and less bulk. Plus, it reduces material waste in the production process.
- Content: 100% cashmere; Ribbed Trim: 93% cashmere, 6% nylon, 1% elastane
- Care: Keep a good thing going by giving this knitwear the care it deserves:
- Prolong the life of your knitwear by washing less often.
- When needed, hand wash in cold water using mild detergent specially formulated for knitwear. Steer clear of fabric softeners.
- Rinse well after washing, but avoid ringing. Gently roll the garment in a towel to remove any excess water.
- Reshape your garment while still damp, and dry on a flat surface.
- Store your knitwear folded to prevent stretching.
- If pilling occurs, use a sweater comb or sweater stone to gently remove pills.
Free shipping on all orders when you sign in.
Your estimated Standard Shipping time for this item is 1 - 4 business days. Get your order in as few as 1 - 2 business days by upgrading your shipping at checkout.
Your estimated Standard Shipping delivery window for this item is Tue, Jan 31 - Fri, Feb 03. Upgrade your shipping at checkout to get your order Tue, Jan 31 - Wed, Feb 01.
Sale items can only be exchanged for store credit within 14 days of the shipping date. Please visit our returns page for additional details on eligibility, timelines and how to process your return.
Free returns on this item when you sign in.
2 weeks ago
3 weeks ago
1 month ago
I normally wear a medium and I had to exchange it for an x-small. And it’ still has an oversized loose fit. I haven’t washed it yet so I can’t comment on that.
2 months ago