agency blazer Single-breasted boyfriend blazer
- Interior chest pocket
- Back vent for ease of movement
- Tailored seams
- Fully lined
- Origin: Fabric from Italy
- Content: 95% wool, 5% elastane; Lining: 55% polyester, 45% viscose; Sleeve lining: 100% cupro
- Care: Dry clean
Free Standard Shipping on this item when you sign in.
Free Standard Shipping on orders over $100 when you sign in.
Your estimated Standard Shipping time for this item is 1 - 4 business days. Get your order in as few as 1 - 2 business days by upgrading your shipping at checkout.
Sale items can only be exchanged for store credit within 30 days of the shipping date. Please visit our returns page for additional details on eligibility, timelines and how to process your return.
Item can be exchanged within 30 days, or returned within 14 days of the shipping date. Please visit our returns page for additional details on eligibility, timelines and how to process your return.
I am usually size S, 51kg. This blazer is bigger on the shoulder and also long, so I got an XS, fits really nice. So chic. Love love love.
Definitely getting one in another color!
1 month ago
2 months ago
1 month ago
The lime green is perfection for anyone that wants a good statement.
1) The fabric is itchy - This wouldn't be a huge problem normally, but I like to wear sleeveless shirts/tanks and there's just a small patch of skin around my shoulders that are exposed to the wool fabric. I don't have super sensitive skin but it's definitely noticeable. Not a problem if you wear a t-shirt or long sleeve.
2) The shoulder pads are weird - The fabric kind of caves in under the shoulder pad and it creates a bit of a dip/indent. Not a huge problem but something I had to get used to
1) Sleeve length is perfect for me - the nostalgia blazer is similar but the sleeves were just slightly too long to be professional. I could easily wear this oversized blazer to an interview/professional meeting without seeming too over the top.
2) Length is great - again, not too long and too oversized
3) Single-button is classic