The ’90s loose jean
Inspired by the zeitgeist of ’90s grunge, the Joni has a super high waist and a long, loose leg. Slouchy and oversized, these are big pants with a bad attitude — or a good one, depending on your perspective. They’re made from premium Italian 100% organic cotton denim — material that wears in well, but never wears out. This version has a clean hem and comes in a medium-light wash with subtle whiskering.
More Sustainable Denim.
- Five-pocket styling
- Button fly
- Made through sustainable practices
- Designer Wash Name: 7 Years Picture This Bleu
- Origin: Fabric from Italy
- Content: 100% cotton
- Care: Machine wash
- Flip inside out when washing to prevent colour transfer
- Avoid harsh soaps and bleach
- Wash cold and wash less to preserve the integrity of your jeans
- Line dry inside out — if you must use a dryer, dry on low
- Rise: High
- Leg: Relaxed
- Inseam: 29"
- Height: Regular — Designed for heights around 5'3" to 5'7"
Stretch: Non Stretch
Non StretchComfortSuper Stretch
Free standard shipping on orders over $100 and free express shipping on orders over $250 when you sign in.
Please see our shipping information for delivery timelines.
All bodysuits, hosiery, jewelry and all intimates except bralettes are final sale.
Sale items marked at 50% off or greater are final sale.
Please reach out to our Customer Care team for assistance with your return – email@example.com. All sale items marked at 50% off or greater are final sale.