the cloud puff™ midi Funnel-neck, goose down midi puffer jacket
Engineered to deliver warmth to -30°C / -22°F, this cloud-soft puffer has a boxy fit with a tall funnel neck and chevron quilting. It's filled with 100% responsibly sourced, 700+ fill power goose down that provides ultra-warm, lightweight insulation. It’s made with Arctic Cotton — technical, water-repellent fabric. This version is wind resistant and has a soft, sueded feel.
- 100% responsibly sourced goose down — certified to the Responsible Down Standard
- Engineered to deliver warmth to -30°C / -22°F
- 700+ fill power goose down
- Water-repellent fabric
- Wind-resistant fabric
- Downproof construction
- Cozy brushed pockets
- Interior smart storage pocket
- Welt hand pockets with zip closure
- Storm flap with hidden snap closure
- Articulated sleeves for better movement
- Cinchable shockcord hem
- Machine washable
- Designed in Canada
- We developed our warmth ratings to help you choose the right parka for your climate, activities and needs. Because everyone feels temperature differently, they are intended as guidelines only.
- Content: 55% biconstituent fibre polyester nylon, 45% cotton; Lining: 100% polyester; Fill: 90% goose down, 10% goose feathers
- Care: Machine wash
Free Standard Shipping on orders over $100 when you sign in.
Please see our shipping information for delivery timelines.
All bodysuits, hosiery, jewelry and all intimates except bralettes are final sale.
Sale items marked at 50% off or greater are final sale.
with a little room.
just shy of loose.
with extra volume.
Climate LabAritzia’s innovative design lab of outerwear experts.
Our dedicated team of outerwear experts fixate on the details — researching, testing and refining through ever-better iterations in order to bring our beautifully functional, advanced-performance quality puffers and parkas to life.
Some call it obsession. We call it Climate Lab.
The new performance standard.We consider, reconsider and test every design, optimizing for warmth, function and style. Everything from our fabrics to our zippers has been carefully considered.
Designed in CanadaWe know cold. Our experience-based knowledge of harsh climates informs every design we make. Our Climate Lab experts understand The Great Out There. They’ll equip you for it.
Conscious Puffers made with sustainable practices.
Feel warm in fuzzy in more ways than one.
Our down is biodegradable, renewable and recyclable, and it lasts for decades. Every step of the supply chain, down to the farm, has been inspected by an accredited independent certification body that upholds the RDS's strict requirements.