the cloud puff™ Recycled nylon, goose-down puffer jacket
This puffer contains 100% responsibly sourced goose down.
Engineered to deliver warmth to -20°C / -4°F, this cloud-soft puffer has a boxy fit with a tall funnel neck and chevron quilting. It's filled with 100% responsibly sourced, 700+ fill-power goose down that provides ultra-warm, lightweight insulation. It’s constructed with Nylo Tech — technical, water-repellent fabric. This version is made with recycled nylon and has a soft feel.
- 100% responsibly sourced goose down — certified to the Responsible Down Standard
- Engineered to deliver warmth to -20°C / -4°F
- 700+ fill power goose down
- Water-repellent fabric
- Recycled fabric
- Downproof construction
- Cozy brushed pockets
- Articulated sleeves for better movement
- Adjustable shockcord hem
- Storm flap with hidden snap closure
- Interior smartphone storage pocket
- Machine washable
- Designed in Canada
- We developed our warmth ratings to help you choose the right puffer for your climate, activities and needs. Because everyone feels temperature differently, they are intended as guidelines only.
- Care: Machine wash
Free Standard Shipping on orders over $100 when you sign in.
Please see our shipping information for delivery timelines.
All bodysuits, hosiery, jewelry and all intimates except bralettes are final sale.
Sale items marked at 50% off or greater are final sale.