st. anton parka Mid-length down parka
Engineered to deliver warmth to -30°C / -22°F
This parka contains 100% responsibly sourced goose down.
This is a waterproof and windproof mid-length parka with a classic silhouette and a cinchable hood with removable faux-fur trim. The zipper and magnetic closures are hidden for a clean look. The St. Anton is made with breathable quilted fabric filled with responsibly sourced goose down. Merino wool cuffs add extra coziness.
- 100% responsibly sourced — certified to the Responsible Down Standard
- Engineered to deliver warmth to -30°C / -22°F
- 700+ fill power goose down
- Detachable Faux Fur hood trim
- Quilted interior adds warmth
- Cozy lined pockets
- Merino-wool-blend cuffs
- Shoulder straps for easy portability
- We developed our warmth ratings to help you choose the right parka for your climate, activities and needs. Because everyone feels temperature differently, they are intended as guidelines only.
- Content: 85% polyester, 15% cotton; Lining: 100% polyester; Cuff rib: 80% merino wool, 20% nylon; Detachable faux fur trim: 52% acrylic, 38% modacrylic, 10% polyester; Faux fur trim: 100% polyester; Fill: 80% goose down, 20% goose feathers
- Care: Machine wash
- Fit: Classic — follows your contours with a little room
- Model is 5'10/178 wearing a size S
Sign in to automatically receive free Standard Shipping when your order is over $100, or free Express Shipping when your order is over $500.
Please see our shipping information for delivery timelines.
Please reach out to our Customer Care team for assistance with your return – firstname.lastname@example.org. All sale items marked at 50% off or greater are final sale.
DOWN TO -30°C / -22°F