the super (re)puff™ long Recycled, long down puffer jacket
Super warm. Super cool. Super (Re)cycled.
This puffer contains RE:DOWN® — a recycled, regenerated down fill that uses no new animal input.
Engineered to deliver warmth to -30°C / -22°F, The Super (Re)Puff™ is our more sustainable member of the Super Puff™ fam. It's designed with maximalist proportions to keep you super warm where it counts. It's filled with hypoallergenic, recycled down sourced from post-consumer bedding and sleeping bags. Cozy. The Super (Re)Puff™ features water-repellent, windproof fabric made with ECONYL® — regenerated nylon made from pre- and post-consumer waste. It's made in a Japanese mill that specialized in performance fabrics.
Can't get enough Puff? Check out more here.
- Engineered to deliver warmth to -40°C / -40°F
- 700+ fill power goose down
- Water-repellent fabric
- Wind-proof fabric
- Removable hood
- Cozy brushed pockets
- Dual zipper
- Side vents with snap-button closure
- Recycled soft-feel storm cuffs with thumbhole
- Interior smartphone storage pocket
- We developed our warmth ratings to help you choose the right parka for your climate, activities and needs. Because everyone feels temperature differently, they are intended as guidelines only.
- Origin: Fabric from Japan
- Content: 100% ECONYL® regenerated nylon; Lining: 100% ECONYL® regenerated nylon; Filling: 80% recycled down, 20% recycled waterfowl feathers; Cuffs: 87% recycled polyester, 13% elastane
- Care: Machine wash
Sign in to automatically receive free Standard Shipping when your order is over $100, or free Express Shipping when your order is over $500.
Please see our shipping information for delivery timelines.
All bodysuits, swimwear, hosiery, jewelry and all intimates except bralettes are final sale.
Sale items marked at 50% off or greater are final sale.