the powder parka long Long quilted down parka
Engineered to deliver warmth to -40°C / -40°F
This parka contains 100% responsibly sourced goose down.
This is the long version of the St. Anton parka. It's a quilted parka with a classic silhouette and a hidden zip closure for a clean look. It's made with breathable, waterproof and windproof fabric filled with responsibly sourced goose down. Merino wool-blend cuffs add extra coziness.
- 100% responsibly sourced goose down — certified to the Responsible Down Standard
- Engineered to deliver warmth to -40°C / -40°F
- 700+ fill power goose down
- Cinchable hood
- Detachable Faux Fur hood trim
- Quilted interior adds warmth
- Cozy lined pockets
- Shoulder straps for easy portability
- We developed our warmth ratings to help you choose the right parka for your climate, activities and needs. Because everyone feels temperature differently, they are intended as guidelines only.
- Content: 85% polyester, 15% cotton; Lining: 100% polyester; Cuffs: 80% merino wool, 20% nylon; Detachable faux fur trim: 50% acrylic, 41% modacrylic, 9% polyester; Faux fur trim: 100% polyester; Fill: 80% goose down, 20% goose feathers
- Care: Machine wash
Sign in to automatically receive free Standard Shipping when your order is over $100, or free Express Shipping when your order is over $500.
Please see our shipping information for delivery timelines.
All bodysuits, swimwear, hosiery, jewelry and all intimates except bralettes are final sale.
Sale items marked at 50% off or greater are final sale.