the powder parka™ Mid-length goose-down parka jacket
Engineered to deliver warmth to -30°C / -22°F
This parka contains 100% responsibly sourced goose down.
This is a mid-length parka with a classic silhouette and a hidden zip closure. It has an adjustable weather-shield hood with a down-filled collar and detachable Real Faux Fur trim. It’s constructed with Coldstop — waterproof and windproof fabric that keeps you dry and warm. It's been recently redesigned for improved functionality, fit and range of motion.
- 100% responsibly sourced goose down — certified to the Responsible Down Standard
- Engineered to deliver warmth to -30°C / -22°F
- 700+ fill power goose down
- Waterproof fabric
- Windproof fabric
- Downproof construction
- Merino-wool blend storm cuffs
- Cozy brushed pockets
- Interior smart storage pocket
- Weather-shield hood with removable Real Faux Fur trim
- Rare-earth magnetic closure
- Shoulder straps for easy carrying
- Cozy collar
- Machine washable
- Designed in Canada
- We developed our warmth ratings to help you choose the right parka for your climate, activities and needs. Because everyone feels temperature differently, they are intended as guidelines only.
- Content: 85% polyester, 15% cotton; Back coating: 100% polyurethane; Lining: 100% polyester; Cuff: 80% merino wool, 20% nylon; Detachable faux fur trim: 50% acrylic, 41% modacrylic, 9% polyester; Fill: 80% goose down, 20% goose feathers
- Care: Machine wash
Free Standard Shipping on orders over $100 when you sign in.
Please see our shipping information for delivery timelines.
All bodysuits, hosiery, jewelry and all intimates except bralettes are final sale.
Sale items marked at 50% off or greater are final sale.
Climate LabAritzia’s innovative design lab of outerwear experts.
Our dedicated team of outerwear experts fixate on the details — researching, testing and refining through ever-better iterations in order to bring our beautifully functional, advanced-performance quality puffers and parkas to life.
Some call it obsession. We call it Climate Lab.
The new performance standard.We consider, reconsider and test every design, optimizing for warmth, function and style. Everything from our fabrics to our zippers has been carefully considered.
Designed in CanadaWe know cold. Our experience-based knowledge of harsh climates informs every design we make. Our Climate Lab experts understand The Great Out There. They’ll equip you for it.
Conscious Parkas made with sustainable practices.
Caring for the planet while you venture across it.
Our down is biodegradable, renewable and recyclable, and it lasts for decades. Every step of the supply chain, down to the farm, has been inspected by an accredited independent certification body that upholds the RDS's strict requirements.