Our most technical parka. Proceed to Arctic.
This parka contains 100% responsibly sourced goose down.
Engineered to deliver warmth to -30°C / -22°F, this is a mid-length parka with a classic silhouette and a hidden zip closure. It has an adjustable weather-shield hood with a down-filled collar and detachable Real Faux Fur trim. It’s constructed with Coldstop™ — waterproof and windproof fabric with a soft structure and crisp feel.
- 100% responsibly sourced goose down — certified to the Responsible Down Standard
- Engineered to deliver warmth to -30°C / -22°F
- 700+ fill power goose down
- Waterproof fabric
- Windproof fabric
- Downproof construction
- Merino wool-blend storm cuffs
- Cozy brushed pockets
- Interior smart storage pocket
- Carabiner attached at inner pocket for secure key storage
- Weather-shield hood with removable Real Faux Fur trim
- Rare-earth magnetic closure
- Shoulder straps for easy carrying
- Insulated Cozy Collar™ for added warmth
- Machine washable
- Designed in Canada
- We developed our warmth ratings to help you choose the right parka for your climate, activities and needs. Because everyone feels temperature differently, they are intended as guidelines only.
- Content: 85% polyester, 15% cotton; Back coating: 100% polyurethane; Lining: 100% polyester; Cuff: 80% merino wool, 20% nylon; Detachable faux fur trim: 45% acrylic, 45% modacrylic, 10% polyester; Fill: 80% goose down, 20% goose feathers
- Care: Machine wash
Free standard shipping on orders over $100 and free express shipping on orders over $250 when you sign in.
Please see our shipping information for delivery timelines.
All bodysuits, hosiery, jewelry and all intimates except bralettes are final sale.
Sale items marked at 50% off or greater are final sale.