the powder parka™ long Long goose-down parka jacket
Engineered to deliver warmth to -40°C / -40°F
This parka contains 100% responsibly sourced goose down.
This is the long version of The Powder Parka™. It's designed with a classic silhouette and a hidden zip closure for a clean look. It has a snorkel hood with detachable Real Faux Fur trim that keeps cold air out. It's made with waterproof, windproof fabric engineered to keep you dry and insulated.
- 100% responsibly sourced goose down — certified to the Responsible Down Standard
- Engineered to deliver warmth to -40°C / -40°F
- 700+ fill power goose down
- Waterproof fabric
- Windproof fabric
- Adjustable snorkel hood
- Removable Real Faux Fur trim
- Cozy-brushed pockets
- Shoulder straps for easy portability
- Dual zipper
- Merino-wool blend storm cuffs
- Interior smart storage pockets with carabiner
- Rare-earth magnetic closure
- We developed our warmth ratings to help you choose the right parka for your climate, activities and needs. Because everyone feels temperature differently, they are intended as guidelines only.
- Content: 85% polyester, 15% cotton; Lining: 100% polyester; Cuff: 80% merino wool, 20% nylon; Detachable faux fur trim: 50% acrylic, 41% modacrylic, 9% polyester; Faux fur trim: 100% polyester; Filling: 80% goose down, 20% goose feathers
- Care: Machine wash
Please see our shipping information for delivery timelines.
All bodysuits, swimwear, hosiery, jewelry and all intimates except bralettes are final sale.
Sale items marked at 50% off or greater are final sale.