the powder dri parka™ Recycled, down-filled waterproof parka
Really warm, really waterproof, really recycled
This parka contains 100% recycled and regenerated natural down fill.
Engineered to deliver warmth to -30°C/-22°F, this is a fully waterproof, down-filled parka with a cinchable weather-shield hood and a cozy, down-filled collar. It's constructed with Rainstop — waterproof and windproof fabric that protects from the elements. This version is made from soft, 100% recycled material. It's filled with Re:Down® — recycled and regenerated natural down fill that's washed and dried using environmentally friendly processes.
- Engineered to deliver warmth to -30°C/-22°F
- Re:Down® recycled down fill
- 700+ fill power
- 100% waterproof garment
- Waterproof fabric
- Windproof fabric
- Recycled fabric
- Designed in Canada
- Machine washable
- Downproof construction
- Soft-feel storm cuffs with thumbhole
- Cozy brushed pockets
- Touch-friendy interior smart pocket
- Adjustable weather-shield hood
- Rare-earth magnetic closures
- Shoulder straps for easy carrying
- YKK® NATULON® zippers
- Trims made with recycled materials
- Cozy collar
- We developed our warmth ratings to help you choose the right puffer for your climate, activities and needs. Because everyone feels temperature differently, they are intended as guidelines only.
- Content: 100% recycled polyester; Back coating: polyurethane; Lining: 100% recycled polyester; Cuff: 87% recycled polyester, 13% elastane; Filling: 80% recycled/reclaimed down, 20% recycled/reclaimed waterfowl feathers
- Care: Machine wash
Free Standard Shipping on orders over $100 when you sign in.
Please see our shipping information for delivery timelines.
All bodysuits, hosiery, jewelry and all intimates except bralettes are final sale.
Sale items marked at 50% off or greater are final sale.