The leggy mid-rise
Inspired by the innate charisma of a rock n' roll frontwoman, the Lola is a cult favourite and Denim Forum’s signature skinny jean. They’re fitted through the hip and thigh with a skinny leg that hits at the ankle. Innovative contouring pockets and Best Asset™ fabric hug here and lift there, creating curves in all the right places. They're made with premium Italian organic cotton that just gets better with time — the denim version of classic rock. This version has a clean hem and comes in a dark vintage wash with an intentional worn-in look.
- Five-pocket styling
- Zip fly
- Made through sustainable practices
- Designer Wash Name: Dark Bleu N' Stormy
- Origin: Fabric from Italy
- Content: 64% Lyocell, 30% organic cotton, 4% elastomultiester, 2% elastane
- Care: Machine wash
- Flip inside out when washing to prevent colour transfer
- Avoid harsh soaps and bleach
- Wash cold and wash less to preserve the integrity of your jeans
- Line dry inside out — if you must use a dryer, dry on low
- Rise: 10"
- Leg: Skinny
- Length: 28"
- Model is 5'8 1/2"/174cm wearing a size 25
Stretch: Super Stretch
Non StretchComfortSuper Stretch
Free Standard Shipping on orders over $100 when you sign in.
Please see our shipping information for delivery timelines.
All bodysuits, hosiery, jewelry and all intimates except bralettes are final sale.
Sale items marked at 50% off or greater are final sale.