the francoise sherpa jacket Sherpa-lined denim jacket
The vintage sherpa jacket
Inspired by the androgynous charm of a '60s yé-yé star, the Francoise is Denim Forum's original sherpa-lined denim jacket. Cut for a classic fit, it features classic details like welt hand pockets, adjustable back tabs and a snap closure. It's made with premium Italian 100% organic-cotton denim. This version comes in a medium-light wash.
- Snap-closure cuffs
- Sherpa lined interior and collar
- Designer Wash Name: My Bleu L'amour
- Origin: Fabric from France
- Content: 100% organic cotton; Lining: 65% polyester, 20% acrylic, 15% wool
- Care: Machine wash
- Fit: Classic — Follows your contours with a little room
- Model is 5'10"/177.8cm wearing a size 25
Stretch: Non Stretch
Non StretchComfortSuper Stretch
Free Standard Shipping on orders over $100 when you sign in.
Please see our shipping information for delivery timelines.
All bodysuits, hosiery, jewelry and all intimates except bralettes are final sale.
Sale items marked at 50% off or greater are final sale.