You already know how soft
Engineered to deliver warmth to -20°C / -4°F, this cloud-soft puffer has a boxy fit with a tall, funnel neck and chevron quilting. It's filled with 100% responsibly sourced, 700+ fill-power goose down that provides ultra-warm, lightweight insulation. It’s made with Cushcord — ultra-plush corduroy fabric from France with a super soft feel.
- Goose down fill
- Responsible Down Standard certified
- Engineered to deliver warmth to -20°C / -4°F
- 700+ fill power goose down
- Designed in Canada
- Machine washable
- Downproof construction
- Cozy brushed pockets
- Interior smart storage pocket
- Welt hand pockets with zip closure
- Storm flap and hidden snap closure
- Articulated sleeves for better movement
- Cinchable shockcord hem
- We developed our warmth ratings to help you choose the right parka for your climate, activities and needs. Because everyone feels temperature differently, they are intended as guidelines only.
- Origin: Fabric from France
- Content: 83% cotton, 17% polyester; Lining: 100% polyester; Filling: 90% goose down, 10% goose feathers
- Care: Machine wash
Free Standard Shipping on orders over $100 when you sign in.
Please see our shipping information for delivery timelines.
All bodysuits, hosiery, jewelry and all intimates except bralettes are final sale.
Sale items marked at 50% off or greater are final sale.