This puffer contains 100% responsibly sourced goose down.
Engineered to deliver warmth to -20°C/-4°F, this cloud-soft puffer has a boxy fit with a tall funnel neck and chevron quilting. It's filled with 100% responsibly sourced, 700+ fill-power goose down that provides ultra-warm, lightweight insulation. This version is made with Arctic Cotton — water-repellent and wind-resistant fabric with a soft sueded face and a peachy feel.
- 100% responsibly sourced goose down — certified to the Responsible Down Standard
- Engineered to deliver warmth to -20°C / -4°F
- 700+ fill power goose down
- Water-repellent fabric
- Wind-resistant fabric
- Downproof construction
- Cozy brushed pockets
- Interior smart storage pocket
- Welt hand pockets with zip closure
- Storm flap with hidden snap closure
- Articulated sleeves for better movement
- Cinchable shockcord hem
- Machine washable
- Designed in Canada
- We developed our warmth ratings to help you choose the right puffer for your climate, activities and needs. Because everyone feels temperature differently, they are intended as guidelines only.
- Content: 55% biconstituent fibre polyester nylon, 45% cotton; Lining: 100% polyester; Fill: 90% goose down, 10% goose feathers
- Care: Machine wash
- Fit: Relaxed — An easy shape that’s just shy of loose
- Length: Classic — Intended to hit between high hip to below the bum
- Model is 5'10"/178 cm wearing a size S
Free standard shipping on orders over $100 and free express shipping on orders over $250 when you sign in.
Please see our shipping information for delivery timelines.
All bodysuits, hosiery, jewelry and all intimates except bralettes are final sale.
Sale items marked at 50% off or greater are final sale.
Please reach out to our Customer Care team for assistance with your return – email@example.com. All sale items marked at 50% off or greater are final sale.