The classic straight jean
Inspired by visionaries who spoke simply (and said everything), the Arlo is Denim Forum's signature straight-leg jean. Arlo's easy high rise and ankle-length hem are designed for an effortless look. Premium Italian organic cotton denim wears beautifully over time — we call it performance art. This version comes in a medium-light indigo wash with a clean hem.
More Sustainable Denim.
- Five-pocket styling
- Button fly
- Comfort stretch
- Genuine leather back patch
- Made through sustainable practices
- Designer Wash Name: 7 Years Picture This Bleu
- Origin: Fabric from Italy
- Content: 98% organic cotton, 2% elastane
- Care: Machine wash
- Flip inside out when washing to prevent colour transfer
- Avoid harsh soaps and bleach
- Wash cold and wash less to preserve the integrity of your jeans
- Line dry inside out — if you must use a dryer, dry on low
- Rise: High
- Leg: Straight
- Length: 28''
- Height: Regular — Designed for heights around 5'3" to 5'7"
Non StretchComfortSuper Stretch
Free standard shipping on orders over $100 and free express shipping on orders over $250 when you sign in.
Please see our shipping information for delivery timelines.
All bodysuits, hosiery, jewelry and all intimates except bralettes are final sale.
Sale items marked at 50% off or greater are final sale.
Please reach out to our Customer Care team for assistance with your return – firstname.lastname@example.org. All sale items marked at 50% off or greater are final sale.