The '90s Hall of Famer
Inspired by the bold, authentic spirit of '90s punk, The Iggy is Denim Forum's signature baggy jean. They have a low rise and loose, slouchy leg — for those who dare to go big. They're cut from premium Italian 100% organic cotton denim that only loves you more over time. This version comes in a light-medium indigo wash with a clean hem.
- Zip fly
- Five-pocket styling
- Genuine leather back patch
- Made using sustainable practices
- Designer Wash Name: 7 Years Bleu Taboo
- Origin: Fabric from Italy
- Content: 100% organic cotton
- Care: Machine wash
- View the denim care guide
- Rise: Low
- Leg: Straight
- Length: Full — Intended to hit at the ground while wearing flat shoes
- Inseam: 32"
Stretch: Non Stretch
Non StretchComfortSuper Stretch
Free standard shipping on orders over $100 and free express shipping on orders over $250 when you sign in.
Please see our shipping information for delivery timelines.
All bodysuits, hosiery, jewelry and all intimates except bralettes are final sale.
Sale items marked at 50% off or greater are final sale.