Engineered to deliver warmth to -30°C / -22°F
summit parka Mid-length, goose-down parka
This parka contains 100% responsibly sourced goose down.
Engineered to deliver warmth to -30°C / -22°F, this version of the Summit is made with a water- and windproof fabric that’s filled with 100% responsibly sourced goose down. The cuffs are made with cozy merino-wool blend, and the streamlined shape means you’ll never feel bulky.Styled with venta dress, equator legging and lolo mitten.
- 100% responsibly sourced goose down — certified to the Responsible Down Standard
- Engineered to deliver warmth to -30°C / -22°F
- Water- and wind-proof exterior fabric
- Real Faux Fur lining and removable collar — luxe vegan fur with an authentic look and feel
- Merino wool-blend cuffs
- Storm flaps for extra warmth
- Fleece-lined pockets for extra coziness
- We developed our warmth ratings to help you choose the right parka for your climate, activities and needs. Because everyone feels temperature differently, they are intended as guidelines only.
- Content: 88% polyester, 12% nylon; Faux fur lining: 100% polyester; Sleeve and lower body lining: 100% polyester; Rib trim: 80% merino wool, 20% nylon; Filling: 80% goose down, 20% goose feathers; Detachable faux fur trim: 46% modacrylic, 38% acrylic, 16% polyester
- Care: Machine wash