st.anton parka Camo goose-down parka
Engineered to deliver warmth to -30°C / -22°F
This parka contains 100% responsibly sourced goose down.
This is a quilted, mid-length hooded parka with a classic silhouette. The zipper and magnetic closures are hidden for a clean look. This version is made with water repellent cotton rip-stop with a durable water repellent (DWR) finish. Merino wool-blend cuffs add extra coziness. The custom camouflage print is exclusive to the brand.
- 100% responsibly sourced — certified to the Responsible Down Standard
- Engineered to deliver warmth to -30°C / -22°F
- 700+ fill power goose down
- DWR finish
- Detachable Faux Fur hood trim
- Cinchable hood
- Quilted interior adds warmth
- Cozy lined pockets
- Shoulder straps for easy portability
- We developed our warmth ratings to help you choose the right parka for your climate, activities and needs. Because everyone feels temperature differently, they are intended as guidelines only.
- Content: Shell: 100% cotton; Lining: 100% polyester; Cuff: 80% merino wool, 20% nylon; Detachable faux fur trim: 50% acrylic, 41% modacrylic, 9% polyester; Faux fur trim: 100% polyester; Filling: 80% goose down, 20% goose feathers
- Care: Machine wash
Sign in to automatically receive free Standard Shipping when your order is over $100, or free Express Shipping when your order is over $500.
Please see our shipping information for delivery timelines.
All bodysuits, swimwear, hosiery, jewelry and all intimates except bralettes are final sale.
Sale items marked at 50% off or greater are final sale.
DOWN TO -30°C / -22°F