park city long puffer Water-repellent, long down puffer jacket
Engineered to deliver warmth to -40°C / -40°F
This puffer contains 100% responsibly sourced goose down.
This is the long version of the Park City Puffer. It’s a relaxed-fit, ultra-lofty quilted puffer with a mock neck. Engineered to deliver warmth to -40°C / -40°F, it’s filled with responsibly sourced goose down. The shell is made with a water-repellent and wind-proof fabric that gives when you move.
- Filled with 100% responsibly sourced goose down — certified to the Responsible Down Standard
- Engineered to deliver warmth to -40°C / -40°F
- 700+ fill power goose down
- Quilted for even fill distribution
- Cozy lined pockets
- We developed our warmth ratings to help you choose the right puffer for your climate, activities and needs. Because everyone feels temperature differently, they are intended as guidelines only.
- Content: Shell: 90% nylon, 10% spandex; Filling: 90% goose down, 10% goose feathers; Cuffs: 74% nylon, 26% elastane
- Care: Machine wash
Sign in to automatically receive free Standard Shipping when your order is over $100, or free Express Shipping when your order is over $500.
Please see our shipping information for delivery timelines.
All bodysuits, swimwear, hosiery, jewelry and all intimates except bralettes are final sale.
Sale items marked at 50% off or greater are final sale.
DOWN TO -40°C / -40°F