niseko parka Faux-fur lined, goose-down parka
Engineered to deliver warmth to -20°C / -4°F
Contrary to popular belief, layering sweater over sweater isn't the most efficient way to keep warm. Skip all that and invest in a quality parka, like the Niseko, that's engineered to deliver warmth to -20°C / -4°F. The best part: it's entirely animal friendly.
- Engineered to deliver warmth to -20°C / -4°F
- Outer shell is a water and wind-resistant fabric
- Body lining and removable hood trim are made with Real Faux Fur — luxe vegan fur with an authentic look and feel
- Ribbed cuffs keep cold air out and warmth in
- Inner media pocket
- We developed our warmth ratings to help you choose the right parka for your climate, activities and needs. Because everyone feels temperature differently, they are intended as guidelines only.
- Content: Shell: 88% polyester, 12% nylon; Lining: 100% polyester; Faux fur trim: 45% modacrylic, 42% acrylic, 13% polyester; Faux Fur Lining: 84% acrylic, 16% polyester; Cuff Rib: 100% polyester; Filling: 100% polyester
- Care: Machine wash
- Fit: Slim — streamlined to fit close to the body
Sign in to automatically receive free Standard Shipping when your order is over $100, or free Express Shipping when your order is over $500.
Please see our shipping information for delivery timelines.
Please reach out to our Customer Care team for assistance with your return – firstname.lastname@example.org