mr. super (re)puff™ Recyled down puffer jacket
Super warm. Super cool. Super super.
This puffer contains RE:DOWN® — a recycled, regenerated down fill that uses no new animal input.
Say hi to Mr. Super (Re)Puff™ — our more sustainable member of The Super Puff™ fam. Cut wider in the shoulders and longer in the arms than our O.G. style, Mr. Super (Re)Puff™ is designed with maximalist proportions to keep you super warm where it counts. Engineered to deliver warmth to -30°C / -22°F, it's filled with hypoallergenic, recycled down sourced from post-consumer bedding and sleeping bags. It features water-repellent, windproof fabric made with ECONYL® — regenerated nylon made from pre- and post-consumer waste. The fabric is made in a Japanese mill that specializes in performance fabrics.
Can't get enough Puff? Check out more here.
Clothes are stylist's own.
- Engineered to deliver warmth to -30°C / -22°F
- 700+ fill power goose down
- Water-repellent fabric
- Windproof fabric
- Removable hood
- Cozy brushed pockets
- Soft-feel thumbhole storm cuffs
- Interior smart storage pocket
- Welt pockets with snap closure
- We developed our warmth ratings to help you choose the right puffer for your climate, activities and needs. Because everyone feels temperature differently, they are intended as guidelines only.
- Origin: Fabric from Japan
- Content: 100% ECONYL® regenerated nylon; Lining: 100% ECONYL® regenerated nylon; Filling: 80% recycled down, 20% recycled waterfowl feathers; Cuffs: 87% recycled polyester, 13% elastane
- Care: Machine wash
Sign in to automatically receive free Standard Shipping when your order is over $100, or free Express Shipping when your order is over $500.
Please see our shipping information for delivery timelines.
All bodysuits, swimwear, hosiery, jewelry and all intimates except bralettes are final sale.
Sale items marked at 50% off or greater are final sale.