mont blanc short parka Faux fur-lined, goose-down parka jacket
Winter? Hardly know her
This parka contains 100% responsibly sourced goose down.
Engineered to deliver warmth to -30°C / -22°F, this is a relaxed-fit parka with a Real Faux Fur-lined, weather-shield hood. It's filled with 100% responsibly sourced, 700+ fill-power goose down that provides ultra-warm, lightweight insulation. It’s made with Arctic Cotton — technical, water-repellent fabric. This version is wind resistant and has a soft, sueded feel. It's been recently redesigned for improved functionality and mobility.
- 100% responsibly sourced goose down — certified to the Responsible Down Standard
- Engineered to deliver warmth to -30°C / -22°F
- 700+ fill power goose down
- Water-repellent fabric
- Wind-resistant fabric
- Downproof construction
- Weather-shield hood with Real Faux Fur trim
- Short Real Faux Fur trim inside hood
- Merino wool-blend storm cuffs
- Two-way zipper
- Cozy brushed pockets
- Adjustable shockcord hem
- Articulated sleeves for better mobility
- Welt hand pockets with flap and hidden snap closure
- Interior smartphone storage pocket
- Machine washable
- Designed in Canada
- We developed our warmth ratings to help you choose the right parka for your climate, activities and needs. Because everyone feels temperature differently, they are intended as guidelines only.
- Content: 55% biconstituent fibre polyester nylon, 45% cotton; Lining: 100% polyester; Real Faux Fur lining: 100% polyester; Cuffs: 80% merino wool, 20% nylon, Fill: 80% goose down, 20% goose feathers; Real Faux Fur trim: 88% modacrylic, 12% polyester
- Care: Machine wash
Free Standard Shipping on orders over $100 when you sign in.
Please see our shipping information for delivery timelines.
All bodysuits, hosiery, jewelry and all intimates except bralettes are final sale.
Sale items marked at 50% off or greater are final sale.