mont blanc parka Faux fur-lined, goose-down parka jacket
Winter? Hardly know her
This puffer contains 100% responsibly sourced goose down.
Engineered to deliver warmth to -30°C / -22°F, this is a relaxed parka with a Real Faux Fur lining and removable trim on the hood. It’s made with Arctic Cotton — technical, water-repellent fabric. This version is wind resistant and has a soft, sueded feel. It’s been recently redesigned for improved functionality, mobility and fit.
- 100% responsibly sourced goose down — certified to the Responsible Down Standard
- Engineered to deliver warmth to -30°C / -22°F
- 700+ fill power goose down
- Water-repellent fabric
- Wind-resistant fabric
- Merino wool-blend storm cuffs
- Cozy brushed pockets
- Interior smart storage pocket
- Weather-shield hood
- Removable Real Faux Fur trim
- Cinchable drawcord waist
- Dual zipper
- Welt pockets with flaps and snap closures
- Front storm flap with invisible snap closure
- Designed in Canada
- We developed our warmth ratings to help you choose the right parka for your climate, activities and needs. Because everyone feels temperature differently, they are intended as guidelines only.
- Content: 55% biconstituent fibre polyester nylon, 45% cotton; Lining & faux fur lining: 100% polyester; Cuffs: 80% merino wool, 20% nylon, Fill: 80% goose down, 20% goose feathers; Faux fur trim: 88% modacrylic, 12% polyester
- Care: Machine wash
Free Standard Shipping on orders over $100 when you sign in.
Please see our shipping information for delivery timelines.
All bodysuits, hosiery, jewelry and all intimates except bralettes are final sale.
Sale items marked at 50% off or greater are final sale.