crown puffer Long goose-down puffer jacket
Engineered to deliver warmth to -30°C / -22°F
This puffer contains 100% responsibly sourced goose down.
This is a long quilted puffer with a weather-shield hood to protect from the elements. It’s made with Arctic Cotton — technical, water-repellent fabric. This version is lightweight with a slick feel.
- 100% responsibly sourced goose down — certified to the Responsible Down Standard
- Engineered to deliver warmth to -30°C / -22°F
- 700+ fill power goose down
- Water-repellent fabric
- Downproof construction
- Two-way zipper
- Weather-shield hood with cinchable shockcord
- Merino wool-blend storm cuffs
- Cozy brushed pockets with zip closure
- Storm flap with Rare-earth magnetic closures
- Cozy collar
- Interior smartphone storage pocket
- Machine washable
- Designed in Canada
- We developed our warmth ratings to help you choose the right parka for your climate, activities and needs. Because everyone feels temperature differently, they are intended as guidelines only.
- Content: 65% nylon, 35% cotton; Lining: 100% polyamide; Cuffs: 80% merino wool, 20% nylon; Fill: 80% goose down, 20% goose feathers
- Care: Machine wash
Free Standard Shipping on orders over $100 when you sign in.
Please see our shipping information for delivery timelines.
All bodysuits, hosiery, jewelry and all intimates except bralettes are final sale.
Sale items marked at 50% off or greater are final sale.