Winter continues to happen
This puffer contains 100% responsibly sourced goose down.
Engineered to deliver warmth to -30°C / -22°F, this is a long quilted puffer with a weather-shield hood to protect you from the elements. It's filled with 700+ fill-power goose down for superior warmth with less weight. It’s made with cliMATTE™ — water-repellent fabric with a soft, slick feel.
- 100% responsibly sourced goose down — certified to the Responsible Down Standard
- Engineered to deliver warmth to -30°C / -22°F
- 700+ fill-power goose down
- Water-repellent fabric
- Downproof construction
- Two-way zipper
- Weather-shield hood with cinchable shockcord
- Merino wool-blend storm cuffs
- Cozy-brushed pockets with zip closure
- Storm flap with Rare-earth magnetic closures
- Down-filled Cozy Collar™
- Interior smartphone storage pocket
- Machine washable
- Designed in Canada
- We developed our warmth ratings to help you choose the right puffer for your climate, activities and needs. Because everyone feels temperature differently, they are intended as guidelines only.
- Content: 65% nylon, 35% cotton; Lining: 100% recycled polyester; Cuffs: 80% merino wool, 20% nylon; Fill: 80% goose down, 20% goose feathers
- Care: Machine wash
- Fit: Relaxed — An easy shape that's just shy of loose
- Length: Long — Intended to hit between below the knee to low calf
- Model is 5'8"/173cm wearing a size S
Free standard shipping on orders over $100 and free express shipping on orders over $250 when you sign in.
Please see our shipping information for delivery timelines.
All bodysuits, hosiery, jewelry and all intimates except bralettes are final sale.
Sale items marked at 50% off or greater are final sale.
Please reach out to our Customer Care team for assistance with your return – firstname.lastname@example.org. All sale items marked at 50% off or greater are final sale.