chamonix parka Waterproof, windproof, goose-down parka
Engineered to deliver warmth to -30°C / -22°F
This parka contains 100% responsibly sourced goose down.
The Chamonix is a sleek, minimalist parka with a feminine shape. It's made with waterproof and windproof fabric and has an inner vest that you can wear closed while the coat is open. Engineered to deliver warmth to -30°C / -22°F, it’s filled to 700 fill power with 100% responsibly sourced goose down. Merino wool-blend cuffs and luxe vegan fur trim add extra coziness.
- 100% responsibly sourced goose down — certified to the Responsible Down Standard
- Engineered to deliver warmth to -30°C / -22°F
- Real Faux Fur hood trim — luxe vegan fur with an authentic look and feel
- Quilted interior for added warmth
- Merino wool-blend cuffs
- Zippered front pockets
- We developed our warmth ratings to help you choose the right parka for your climate, activities and needs. Because everyone feels temperature differently, they are intended as guidelines only.
- Content: 88% polyester, 12% nylon; Body and sleeve lining: 100% polyester; Faux fur lining: 82% acrylic, 18% polyester; Rib trim: 80% merino wool, 20% nylon; Filling: 80% goose down, 20% goose feathers; Faux fur trim: 87% modacrylic, 13% polyester
- Care: Machine wash
Free Standard Shipping on this item when you sign in.
Free Standard Shipping on orders over $150 when you sign in.
Your estimated Standard Shipping time for this item is 1 - 4 business days. Get your order in as few as 1 - 2 business days by upgrading your shipping at checkout.
Sale items can only be exchanged for store credit within 30 days of the shipping date. Please visit our returns page for additional details on eligibility, timelines and how to process your return.
Item can be exchanged within 30 days, or returned within 14 days of the shipping date. Please visit our returns page for additional details on eligibility, timelines and how to process your return.
10 months ago
11 months ago
DOWN TO -30°C / -22°F