Engineered to deliver warmth to -20°C / -4°F
vail parka Short, goose-down parka
This parka contains 100% responsibly sourced goose down.
Engineered to deliver warmth to -20°C / -4°F, this version of the Vail is made with a water-repellent exterior fabric with a breathable coating on the backside to keep you dry. The Vail is filled with responsibly sourced goose down, and has merino wool-blend cuffs for extra coziness.
- 100% responsibly sourced goose down — certified to the Responsible Down Standard
- Engineered to deliver warmth to -20°C / -4°F
- Water-repellent exterior fabric
- Real Faux Fur lining and removable collar — luxe vegan fur with an authentic look and feel
- Merino wool-blend cuffs
- Storm flaps for extra warmth
- Fleece-lined pockets for extra coziness
- We developed our warmth ratings to help you choose the right parka for your climate, activities and needs. Because everyone experiences temperature differently, they are intended as guidelines only.
- Fit: Slim — streamlined to fit close to the body
- Model is 5'8.5/175 wearing a size S
- Content: Shell: 100% polyester; Faux fur lining: 100% polyester; Lower body lining and sleeve lining: 100% polyester; Rib trim: 80% merino wool, 20% nylon; Fill: 80% goose down, 20% goose feathers; Detachable hood Trim: 47% modacrylic, 38% acrylic, 15% polyester
- Care: Machine wash