Engineered to deliver warmth to -20°C / 4°F
This parka contains 100% responsibly sourced goose down.
Engineered to deliver warmth to -20°C / 4°F, the Vail will be your best friend this season thanks to its water- and wind-resistant exterior fabric, durable design and cozy responsibly sourced goose down fill. The Real Faux Fur lining and removable trim don't hurt, either.Styled with heinen sweater and chrissy all black.
- 100% responsibly sourced goose down — certified to the Responsible Down Standard
- Engineered to deliver warmth to -20°C / 4°F
- Water- and wind-resistant exterior fabric
- Storm flaps for extra warmth
- Real Faux Fur lining, and removable collar — luxe vegan fur with an authentic look and feel
- Fleece-lined pockets for extra coziness
- We developed our warmth ratings to help you choose the right parka for your climate, activities and needs. Because everyone feels temperature differently, they are intended as guidelines only.
- Content: Shell: 88% polyester, 12% nylon; Faux fur lining: 74% acrylic, 26% polyester; Lining: 100% polyester; Fill: 80% goose down, 20% goose feathers; Detachable hood trim: 49% modacrylic, 38% acrylic, 13% polyester
- Care: Machine wash
- Fit: Slim — streamlined to fit close to the body
- Model is 5'11/180 wearing a size S