the super (re)puff™ Recycled down puffer jacket
Super warm. Super cool. Super (Re)cycled.
This puffer contains RE:DOWN® — a recycled, regenerated down fill that uses no new animal input. Engineered to deliver warmth to -30°C / -22°F, The Super (Re)Puff™ is our more sustainable member of The Super Puff™ fam. It's designed with maximalist proportions to keep you super warm where it counts. It's filled with hypoallergenic, recycled down sourced from post-consumer bedding and sleeping bags. Cozy. The Super (Re)Puff™ features water-repellent, windproof fabric made with ECONYL® — regenerated nylon made from pre- and post-consumer waste. It's made in a Japanese mill that specializes in performance fabrics.
Can't get enough Puff? Check out more here.
- Engineered to deliver warmth to -30°C / -22°F
- 700+ fill power goose down
- Water-repellent fabric
- Windproof fabric
- Removable hood
- Cozy brushed pockets
- Recycled soft-feel storm cuffs with thumbhole
- Interior smart storage pocket
- Welt pockets with snap closure
- We developed our warmth ratings to help you choose the right puffer for your climate, activities and needs. Because everyone feels temperature differently, they are intended as guidelines only.
- Origin: Fabric from Japan
- Content: 100% ECONYL® regenerated nylon; Lining: 100% ECONYL® regenerated nylon; Filling: 80% recycled down, 20% recycled waterfowl feathers; Cuffs: 87% recycled polyester, 13% elastane
- Care: Machine wash
Free Standard Shipping on this item when you sign in.
Free Standard Shipping on orders over $50 when you sign in.
Your estimated Standard Shipping time for this item is 1 - 4 business days. Get your order in as few as 1 - 2 business days by upgrading your shipping at checkout.
Sale items can only be exchanged for store credit within 14 days of the shipping date. Please visit our returns page for additional details on eligibility, timelines and how to process your return.
Item can be exchanged within 30 days, or returned within 14 days of the shipping date. Please visit our returns page for additional details on eligibility, timelines and how to process your return.
1 month ago
1 month ago