the little fuzzy puff Lined goose-down puffer jacket
So fuzzy and warm to -5°C / 23°F
This puffer contains 100% responsibly sourced goose down.
This is a low-profile, hooded puffer. It's lined with teddy fleece for extra coziness. Wear it on its own or as a warm layer under coats and jackets when temps really drop. It’s made from 100% responsibly sourced goose down and has water-resistant fabric.
- 100% responsibly sourced goose down — certified to the Responsible Down Standard
- 700+ fill power goose down
- Quilted for even fill distribution
- Zippered side pockets
- We developed our warmth ratings to help you choose the right puffer for your climate, activities and needs. Because everyone feels temperature differently, they are intended as guidelines only.
- Content: 100% nylon; Body lining: 100% polyester; Sleeve lining: 100% nylon; Fill: 90% goose down, 10% goose feathers
- Care: Hand wash
- Fit: Classic — follows your contours with a little room
- Model is 5'11/182 wearing a size S
Free Standard Shipping on this item when you sign in.
Free Standard Shipping on orders over $150 when you sign in.
Your estimated Standard Shipping time for this item is 1 - 4 business days. Get your order in as few as 1 - 2 business days by upgrading your shipping at checkout.
Within 14 days of the shipping date you can exchange this item, or we’ll issue you a merchandise credit on a gift card. Please visit our returns page for additional details on eligibility, timelines and how to process your return. All sale items marked at 50% off or greater are final sale.
Return your item to any Aritzia boutique for free. If you wish to return your item by mail, use the online request form and preprinted return label (Return postage fees apply). Please visit our returns page for additional details on eligibility, timelines and how to process your return. All sale items marked at 50% off or greater are final sale.
2 weeks ago
I was also concerned it might look boxy since I have a large bust (36D) - but a size L actually fits really nicely and does not look boxy at all. Although if i wanted to layer heavy sweater underneath I would have to go up to XL - but why would I need layers when this is so warm already!? I wear a size S in Super Puff, but a size L in this - so this jacket fits true to size and it not oversized.
If you are looking for a shorter puffy jacket, this is an awesome choice. I am now tempted to get it in another cute color....
4 weeks ago
2 weeks ago
1 month ago
DOWN TO -5°C / 23°F