All tucked in
This puffer contains 100% responsibly sourced goose down.
This is our short version of the Duvet Puffer — a wrap front jacket with horizontal quilting and a cozy weather-shield hood that keeps the cold out. It's engineered to deliver warmth to -20°C / -4°F. It’s made with Soft Satin — water-repellent and windproof fabric with a soft, peachy feel. It’s sourced from a Japanese mill that specializes in performance fabrics.
- 100% responsibly sourced goose down — certified to the Responsible Down Standard
- Engineered to deliver warmth to -20°C / -4°F
- 700+ fill power
- Cozy brushed pockets
- Downproof construction
- Machine washable
- Weather-shield hood
- Water-repellent fabric
- Wind-resistant fabric
- We developed our warmth ratings to help you choose the right puffer for your climate, activities and needs. Because everyone feels temperature differently, they are intended as guidelines only.
- Origin: Fabric from Japan
- Content: 100% polyamide; Lining: 100% polyamide; Fill: 90% goose down, 10% goose feathers
- Care: Machine wash
Free Holiday Shipping Available on This Item
For your best chance at getting it by December 24, order by December 21.
Your estimated Standard Shipping time for this item is 1 - 4 business days. Get your order in as few as 1 - 2 business days by upgrading your shipping at checkout.
Sale items can only be exchanged for store credit within 14 days of the shipping date. Please visit our returns page for additional details on eligibility, timelines and how to process your return.
Item can be exchanged within 30 days, or returned within 14 days of the shipping date. Please visit our returns page for additional details on eligibility, timelines and how to process your return.
Extended Holiday Returns
We’re happy to refund regular-priced items purchased as gifts until January 8. Here’s to more time.
1 month ago
2 months ago
This year I ordered the middle length coffee brown and can’t wait till arrive . Totally worth the price and I happy I choose it over the supper puff
3 months ago
8 months ago
9 months ago
10 months ago
10 months ago
I love the cross buttoning though
11 months ago