parka long st. anton Long quilted down parka
Engineered to deliver warmth to -40°C / -40°F
This parka contains 100% responsibly sourced goose down.
This is the long version of the St. Anton parka. It's a waterproof and windproof quilted parka with a classic silhouette. The zipper and magnetic closures are hidden for a clean look. It's made with breathable fabric filled with responsibly sourced goose down. Merino wool-blend cuffs add extra coziness.
- 100% responsibly sourced goose down — certified to the Responsible Down Standard
- Engineered to deliver warmth to -40°C / -40°F
- 700+ fill power goose down
- Cinchable hood
- Detachable Faux Fur hood trim
- Quilted interior adds warmth
- Cozy lined pockets
- Shoulder straps for easy portability
- We developed our warmth ratings to help you choose the right parka for your climate, activities and needs. Because everyone feels temperature differently, they are intended as guidelines only.
- Content: 85% polyester, 15% cotton; Lining: 100% polyester; Cuffs: 80% merino wool, 20% nylon; Detachable faux fur trim: 50% acrylic, 41% modacrylic, 9% polyester; Faux fur trim: 100% polyester; Fill: 80% goose down, 20% goose feathers
- Care: Machine wash
- Fit: Slim — streamlined to fit close to the body
- Model is 5'8/173 wearing a size S
Free Standard Shipping on this item when you sign in.
Free Standard Shipping on orders over $150 when you sign in.
Your estimated Standard Shipping time for this item is 1 - 4 business days. Get your order in as few as 1 - 2 business days by upgrading your shipping at checkout.
Within 14 days of the shipping date you can exchange this item, or we’ll issue you a merchandise credit on a gift card. Please visit our returns page for additional details on eligibility, timelines and how to process your return. All sale items marked at 50% off or greater are final sale.
Return your item to any Aritzia boutique for free. If you wish to return your item by mail, use the online request form and preprinted return label (Return postage fees apply). Please visit our returns page for additional details on eligibility, timelines and how to process your return. All sale items marked at 50% off or greater are final sale.
2 weeks ago
The only negative is I sometimes have trouble with the double zipper. The above zipper does not line up perfectly with the below zipper, making it difficult to do up. The coat has a tighter and restricting fit so I would go a size up if you want to wear sweaters or want more freedom to move around.
2 weeks ago
1 month ago
I WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND THIS
1 month ago
DOWN TO -40°C / -40°F