Stay dry (and warm down to -30°C / -22°F)
park city puffer mid Mid-length, goose-down puffer jacket
This puffer contains 100% responsibly sourced goose down.
Filled with lightweight goose down, this ultra-lofty puffer was engineered to deliver warmth to -30°C / -22°F. The shell is made with innovative Japanese ripstop fabric that's water repellent and gives when you move.Styled with thurlow sweater and becca jogger.
- Filled with 100% responsibly sourced goose down — certified to the Responsible Down Standard
- Water-repellent exterior fabric
- Storm flaps for extra warmth
- Quilted for even fill distribution
- Zippered front pockets
- Content: Shell: 90% nylon, 10% spandex; Lining: 90% nylon, 10% spandex; Filling: 90% goose down, 10% goose feathers
- Care: Machine wash
- Fit: Relaxed — an easy shape that’s just shy of loose
- Model is 5'11/181 wearing a size S
i wear it all the time and never feel cold. only downside is that the hood is really deep so when you put it on it comes down to your chin almost so you cant see at all
1 month ago