oslo parka Waterproof utility parka
Responsibly sourced goose-down and 100% recycled fabric
This is a utilitarian-inspired goose-down parka with a cinchable waist, oversized front flap pockets and a brimmed hood designed to keep the elements out. A two-way zipper provides ease of movement while soft feel storm cuffs up the cozy factor. It's made with 100% recycled performance fabric that's waterproof and windproof.
- 100% responsibly sourced goose down — certified to the Responsible Down Standard
- Engineered to deliver warmth to -20°C / -4°F
- 700+ fill power goose down
- Waterproof fabric
- Windproof fabric
- Recycled fabric
- Cinchable weather-protection hood with visor
- Water-repellent zippers
- Soft feel storm cuffs
- Cozy brushed pockets
- Rare-earth magnetic closures
- Content: 100% recycled polyester; Lining: 100% nylon; Cuffs: 74% nylon, 26% elastane; Fill: 80% goose down, 20% goose feathers
- Care: Machine wash
Free Standard Shipping on this item when you sign in.
Free Standard Shipping on orders over $150 when you sign in.
Your estimated Standard Shipping time for this item is 1 - 4 business days. Get your order in as few as 1 - 2 business days by upgrading your shipping at checkout.
All bodysuits, swimwear, hosiery, jewelry, all intimates and The Super Puff™ Personalized are final sale.
Sale items marked at 50% off or greater are final sale.